18 março, 2012

Dreams::: Part 3__ (that should be 1)

There was a time, when I was pretty much younger, that things were much more easier for me to understand.
The things theirselves were more simple I guess.
I don't know if that is the problem in fact, but I was a kid with big dreams. Somekind of really realistic big dreams (for a kid). As I grow up the dreams were changing, getting smaller, but kind of unrealistic. My job to make them real was never clear to me. The amount of effort, hard working and everything were always a hard thing for me to understand and make real.
So, now, my dreams - and they just keep changing all the time- they have this tendency to be a kind of week. Maybe because they change, maybe because I have somekind of difficult about believe in them, and keep them real. Specially my dreams about people. People is a really hard thing to me. They have their own dreams and things to do therefore don't always offer to open space for your dreams in relation to them.
Loneliness ends up to occupy to much space.

Nenhum comentário: